Notifying an incident

It is important that you notify Mountaineering Scotland and Howden of all accidents and incidents that could give rise to a claim.

If the incident has involved an injury to someone or damage to their property, you should also notify insurers.

Please complete an Incident Notification Form and return it to Howden.

If you have a query regarding an incident or claim please contact your broker at Howden.

Mountaineering Scotland Twitter Feed